Dancing WipEout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dancing WipEout

Forum for Stepmania series Dancing WipEout
 
HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 Stepmix 2.0 in the works

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicky
Trick
Trick



Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyThu 31 Aug à 3:45

From stepmania.com:

"We're ramping up for the second annual StepMix Song Contest. You can see the rules, results, prizes, and other information about the first StepMix at our StepMix Contest page."

Hooray! Very Happy This is great news. I'm thinking about entering, but my graphics are terrible. Sad So, don't think I'd make it. Anyone else considering entering?
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/wd62
Kreton
Trick
Trick
Kreton


Number of posts : 139
Age : 35
Localisation : Sosnowiec (Poland)
Registration date : 2006-05-13

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyThu 31 Aug à 16:47

Me ofcourse. I have some not-relased simfiles so maybe I send one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.krtddr.prv.pl
dissed11
Light
Light
dissed11


Number of posts : 38
Age : 30
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyFri 1 Sep à 4:11

OMGOMGOMG. I missed the deadline for the last one. AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU... My stuff won't suck TOO badly... Very Happy


Last edited by on Fri 8 Sep à 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick



Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyFri 1 Sep à 14:09

dissed11 wrote:
OMGOMGOMG. I missed the deadline for the last one. AND I PROMISE ALL OF YOU... My stuff won't suck TOO badly... Very Happy
Wish I could say the same thing. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/wd62
Chicky
Trick
Trick



Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: More details!   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyThu 21 Sep à 14:25

We've gotten an update.

"The 2nd StepMix Song Contest will be starting sometime around late October / early November. The rules and prizes will be almost exactly the same as the last time around."

Plus,

"As an incentive to get people to finish their submissions earlier in the submission window (instead of getting dozens of submissions on the last day), I'm thinking of breaking the submissions into 2 brackets. For example, 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted November 1st through December 15th, and 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted December 16th through January 15th."

Finish your stepfiles early kids!

And, finally, "Also, I'd like to apologize to NiDeCo and ParagonX9, whose excellent StepMix submission, Chaoz Japan, was wrongly disqualified in the last StepMix. I hope you guys re-enter it in StepMix 2."

Actually, this makes me mad, since I really liked Chaoz Japan. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/wd62
dissed11
Light
Light
dissed11


Number of posts : 38
Age : 30
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptySun 24 Sep à 15:25

Chicky wrote:
We've gotten an update.

"The 2nd StepMix Song Contest will be starting sometime around late October / early November. The rules and prizes will be almost exactly the same as the last time around."

Plus,

"As an incentive to get people to finish their submissions earlier in the submission window (instead of getting dozens of submissions on the last day), I'm thinking of breaking the submissions into 2 brackets. For example, 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted November 1st through December 15th, and 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted December 16th through January 15th."

Finish your stepfiles early kids!

And, finally, "Also, I'd like to apologize to NiDeCo and ParagonX9, whose excellent StepMix submission, Chaoz Japan, was wrongly disqualified in the last StepMix. I hope you guys re-enter it in StepMix 2."

Actually, this makes me mad, since I really liked Chaoz Japan. Sad

Didn't we all... Why did they disqualify it anyways?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick



Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptyMon 25 Sep à 14:39

dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
We've gotten an update.

"The 2nd StepMix Song Contest will be starting sometime around late October / early November. The rules and prizes will be almost exactly the same as the last time around."

Plus,

"As an incentive to get people to finish their submissions earlier in the submission window (instead of getting dozens of submissions on the last day), I'm thinking of breaking the submissions into 2 brackets. For example, 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted November 1st through December 15th, and 10 finalists would be chosen from entries submitted December 16th through January 15th."

Finish your stepfiles early kids!

And, finally, "Also, I'd like to apologize to NiDeCo and ParagonX9, whose excellent StepMix submission, Chaoz Japan, was wrongly disqualified in the last StepMix. I hope you guys re-enter it in StepMix 2."

Actually, this makes me mad, since I really liked Chaoz Japan. Sad

Didn't we all... Why did they disqualify it anyways?
Apparently for music samples from another song. >_>
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/wd62
Chicky
Trick
Trick



Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works EmptySat 18 Nov à 0:25

Bracket 1 Ends soon, December 3. ^_^

I'm going to send in a song, all I need now is permission.
Back to top Go down
http://freewebs.com/wd62
Sponsored content





Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stepmix 2.0 in the works   Stepmix 2.0 in the works Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Stepmix 2.0 in the works
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» My Stepmix 3 entry, a new song !

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dancing WipEout :: Stepmania-
Jump to: