Dancing WipEout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dancing WipEout

Forum for Stepmania series Dancing WipEout

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dancing WipEout: The Game?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MdX MaxX
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Dancing WipEout: The Game? Empty
PostSubject: Dancing WipEout: The Game?   Dancing WipEout: The Game? EmptySat 12 Apr à 1:04

Dancing WipEout has had 4 releases already. The series as a whole has enough songs to be its own arcade dance game.

So why not?!?

A StepMania machine can be made especially for Dancing WipEout. We have songs and courses. The only thing missing is a theme. The theming community can work together to make a colorful, awesome theme, even a noteskin to go with the theme.

And if it couldn't go on a machine, it could be like Mungyodance: a mod of StepMania just like a PC game.
Back to top Go down
dizzyduck
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Dancing WipEout: The Game?   Dancing WipEout: The Game? EmptySat 12 Apr à 5:04

That's an awesome idea!
Back to top Go down
DaviSodium
Light
Light
DaviSodium

Number of posts : 45
Localisation : that United State with all those taters....boil'em, mash'em, stick'em in a stew!
Registration date : 2007-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Dancing WipEout: The Game?   Dancing WipEout: The Game? EmptySun 13 Apr à 5:32

I agree that it would be a great idea. Except in order to do that, WipEout would have to acquire the licenses for almost every song in all four of his mixes, and then strike some sort of deal with Konami.

Maybe....

I just wouldn't want such a great simfile writer to disappear from the community because of some legal infringements. Then again, I don't really know what it's like outside of the US.
Back to top Go down
W1p3out
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 427
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Dancing WipEout: The Game?   Dancing WipEout: The Game? EmptyTue 25 Nov à 1:58

What we need is a good idea of dance game (but everything was already exploited), or team up with Konami to create a Dancing WipEout AC. But it will be all original new songs, with double this time.
Like you said, with my stepping skills, and community skills, we can create the successor of ITG, but more DDR accurate ? Some mash-up with DDR like ITG/PIU PRO.

An idea ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rezweb.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing WipEout: The Game?   Dancing WipEout: The Game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dancing WipEout: The Game?
Page 1 of 1