Dancing WipEout

Forum for Stepmania series Dancing WipEout
 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Music Sharing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dissed11
Light
Light
avatar

Number of posts : 38
Age : 25
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Music Sharing   Wed 23 Aug 17:14

Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .


Last edited by on Fri 8 Sep 0:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick


Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Sun 27 Aug 0:18

dissed11 wrote:
Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .
Is this your music? If it is, I like it a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebs.com/wd62
dissed11
Light
Light
avatar

Number of posts : 38
Age : 25
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Thu 31 Aug 2:06

Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .
Is this your music? If it is, I like it a lot.

Not all of it's mine. I'm D1D, and it's actually considered 3rd rate compared to most other FL users.


Last edited by on Fri 8 Sep 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick


Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Thu 31 Aug 3:41

dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .
Is this your music? If it is, I like it a lot.

Not all of it's mine. I'm D1D, and it's actually considered 3rd rate compared to most other FL users.
Well, which songs are yours?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebs.com/wd62
dissed11
Light
Light
avatar

Number of posts : 38
Age : 25
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Fri 1 Sep 4:24

Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .
Is this your music? If it is, I like it a lot.

Not all of it's mine. I'm D1D, and it's actually considered 3rd rate compared to most other FL users.
Well, which songs are yours?

Apocalyptic Situation and Freestyle Rave Club Ver.

P.S. OMG multiple quotes... o_O


Last edited by on Fri 8 Sep 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick


Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Fri 1 Sep 14:10

dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
dissed11 wrote:
Do you make music? Do you like making music? Link us to your website and we'll listen!Very Happy

For an example go here: http://www.myspace.com/raversmixes .
Is this your music? If it is, I like it a lot.

Not all of it's mine. I'm D1D, and it's actually considered 3rd rate compared to most other FL users.
Well, which songs are yours?

Apocalyptic Situation and Freestyle Rave Club Ver.

P.S. OMG multiple quotes... o_O
O RLY?

And anyway, A.S. was the first one I listened to, and although it wasn't the worlds best, I actually liked it quite a bit. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebs.com/wd62
dissed11
Light
Light
avatar

Number of posts : 38
Age : 25
Localisation : Somewhere around here... I think...
Registration date : 2006-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Mon 4 Sep 4:02

Chicky wrote:
O RLY?

And anyway, A.S. was the first one I listened to, and although it wasn't the worlds best, I actually liked it quite a bit. Very Happy

YAY MULTI-QUOTE END. I'm working on a trance cover of Fire On High by ELO... I hope it turns out ok.


Last edited by on Fri 8 Sep 0:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.freewebs.com/stepfiles4fun
Chicky
Trick
Trick


Number of posts : 165
Localisation : Chicago, IL, USA
Registration date : 2006-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Mon 4 Sep 5:05

dissed11 wrote:
Chicky wrote:
O RLY?

And anyway, A.S. was the first one I listened to, and although it wasn't the worlds best, I actually liked it quite a bit. Very Happy

YAY MULTI-QUOTE END. I'm working on a trance cover of Fire On High by ELO... I hope it turns out ok.
Cool, I'll be waiting for it. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://freewebs.com/wd62
W1p3out
Admin
Admin


Number of posts : 427
Localisation : France, Riedisheim
Registration date : 2006-05-05

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Tue 5 Sep 11:09

I'll take a look Wink

For good music sharing sites, we have too :
- Acidplanet
- Muzie.co.jp
- Soundclick
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.rezweb.org
CMG_UTOPIA
Beginner
Beginner
avatar

Number of posts : 4
Age : 32
Registration date : 2006-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   Sat 9 Dec 6:10

I really dont MAKE music... I just remix songs... my remix are called MERGES. its where you take two songs that sound exactly the same or similar and combine them to make one totally different song or remix (some people call them mash-ups, but i think it's an ugly word, lol).

They can be found on my myspace profile at http://www.myspace.com/cmgutopia

I have used some of them in my SM File packs which are also located on my profile AND in this Dancing W1p3out forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/cmgutopia
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Music Sharing   

Back to top Go down
 
Music Sharing
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Arabic and turkish music
» Phantom Essay: music & character
» Angel of Music, by Carrie Hernandez
» Weegee's awesome videos of music
» [080726] Hyori - U Go Girl MBC Music Core [410M/tp]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dancing WipEout :: Party Time ! :: Discotic Mix-
Jump to: