Dancing WipEout
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dancing WipEout

Forum for Stepmania series Dancing WipEout

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MC_XD Galaxy Mix

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MC_XD
Beginner
Beginner

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-12-01

MC_XD Galaxy Mix Empty
PostSubject: MC_XD Galaxy Mix   MC_XD Galaxy Mix EmptyTue 27 Feb à 3:08

Quote :
When I first played SM I enjoyed making custom files, they sucked a lot (didn't everyone's???) but I still enjoyed it. Since stepmix I have gotten a pad and come to realise what it takes to make better charts. So now I ask that you see how much/little/whatever I have improved.

About a Month in the making, 5 songs, R21 Ready and ITG style, to test your skills all over again. I present

MC_XD Galaxy Mix Plutomixyf1

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://files.filefront.com/MC_XD_Pluto_Mixrar/;6811207;;/fileinfo.html

I must admit, i'm no Wip3out or Brother Mojo or Ike Pie but I hope that sometime I will be up with them. So I will say this: Play through the files, weather it be pad or keyboard, all the diffs or just expert, and give me any thoughts. Tell me what I did right and what I did wrong etc

Enough chit chat. It's time to get started.

MC_XD Galaxy Mix Am3psanxion7bnnq8
BPM: 130
Diffs: 1-3-5-7-10
MC_XD Galaxy Mix Bullfightingsongbnqo4
BPM: 168
Diffs: 1-4-5-8-10
MC_XD Galaxy Mix Deathtriggerbndv6
BPM: 150
Diffs: 1-3-6-8-11
MC_XD Galaxy Mix Exoticabnfe4
BPM: 059-118
Diffs: 1-3-6-8*-10
MC_XD Galaxy Mix R5bn2jr3
BPM: 90-180
Diffs: 1-4-5-7-9

* = I might change this

I might make some double charts too!
Also if you like this I can tell you the most likely line up for the next pack (Neptune) will be:
- Blue Noah by DJ Sharpnel
- Disabled the FLAW by D-Crew
- Chromium by Khuskan
- Burnin' Love by Zero-Bass
- North by Wall5

But that is a while away yet so until then :v happy dancing

p.s Do you think next time I should make the banners in the topic smaller >.> <.<

p.p.s The Graphics are mostly by Tayousei. A link to him can be found in the readme

Quoted from stepmania forums. Also it was inspired by Dancing WipEout so yay for Kevin Very Happy You are awesome
Back to top Go down

MC_XD Galaxy Mix
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dancing WipEout :: Your Simfiles-
Jump to: